Delta Academies Trust Significant Milestones & Achievements:
- Supported Lancashire, Yorkshire, Nottingham & Humberside schools to achieve Foundation Shared Trust Status.
- Delta Academies Trust consultants work as DFE Academies Advisors on 25 academy projects.
- Delta Academies Trust forms the first shared Foundation Trust in the country with four primary and one secondary school.
- Sir Paul Edwards, Chief Executive Officer, Knighted for services to education.
- One of only four organisations invited to become an Academy Pathfinder sponsor.
- Developed programmes for school improvement and schools services.
- Delta Academies Trust opens two academies as lead sponsor- The South Leeds Academy and De Warenne Academy, Doncaster.
- Awarded Accredited School Group Status.
- Two Delta Academies Trust Headteachers recognised as National Leaders in- Education (Primary and Secondary).
- Working in National Challenge and Gaining Ground Schools.
- Garforth Community College, an outstanding secondary school, invited to convert to an academy.
- Garforth Green Lane, an outstanding primary, invited to convert to an academy.
- Delta appointed lead sponsor to Rossington VA Secondary School, Doncaster.
- A further three schools joined the Delta group which included Garforth Academy, Green Lane Primary Academy and Rossington All Saints Academy
- In September 2011 Delta opened a further five secondary academies and three primary academies.
- Also in September 2011 Delta opened the Delta Post 16 Academy- Doncaster Partnership, which gives sixth form students a wider curriculum model and access to resources not just at their home academy but every academy throughout the partnership.
- TSLA achieves satisfactory progress in Ofsted Section 8 monitoring visit.
- De Warenne Academy achieves good progress in Ofsted Section 8 monitoring visit.
- De Warenne Academy exceeds floor targets for first time in school history.
- Green Lane Primary Academy awarded Teaching School status.
- Delta implements Doncaster Post 16 partnership with curriculum provision delivered across five Secondary Academies
- TSLA appoints new Principal to TSLA.
- Working towards opening a further seven academies in the early part of 2012.