Careers, Advice & Guidance
Careers Information & Guidance
We appreciate in these challenging times that students in Years 10-13 will more than ever need access to quality independent and impartial Careers Education, Information & Guidance.
We will be working closely with our Careers Advisors and Partners at Careers Inc to ensure students can still access a remote Information & Guidance service.
This will be updated as guidance from the Government changes, but in the first instance, students have access to the following services.
Students and parents should always be directed to the careers section of their academy website and to check their emails on their Delta Student email account.
- School Website: There is a distinct section of the academy website dedicated to careers guidance, here students can access the various pages and links to advice and guidance that is available. As times change, this information may change and so it is vital that any student who is unsure what is being asked of them contact their usual careers adviser using their student Delta email address.
- Careers Inc Portal: The Careers Inc portal is available to all students and can be access on the Careers section of your academy website.
- Start Profile: All students should have now been given a user account for Start Profile. This was being rolled out by year group over this term and so some students may not have an account. If this is the case students should log into their Delta student email address and send any questions they may have to their Careers Advisor in their Academy.
1-2-1 Advice and Guidance
- Although there are many online resources available to support students, it is vital that students get the chance to talk though and access the information they have found with a qualified professions. Students should login to their Delta email account and access their Careers Advisor from there.
- Advisors will also be available to speak to, and a help line will be available from next week. In the first instance all communication with advisors should be through the Delta email accounts.
- Due to social distancing measures in place, we will not be offering a face to face service until further notice.
- Students can also request a telephone call here.