COVID Book - History
COVID-19 History Book
History in our time
What should future generations know and remember about the COVID-19 outbreak?
We want you to tell your story about life during these historic times.
We will be publishing a compilation of stories, poems, drawings, diaries…from our students about their experiences of life during the outbreak.
This is your chance to have your experiences published and contribute to the memory of the historic events that are happening now.
- produce a piece of artwork that captures your experiences.
- keep a diary over a few days of the outbreak.
- pay tribute to the work of those people who are fighting the virus.
- write a short story based on what you have experienced.
- write about how life has changed for you and your family.
- write a letter to future generations to explain what they need to learn from this experience.
- pay tribute to someone special that has helped you through this period.
You can submit your work online by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can hold onto your entry and submit in person when we return to school.
A selection of the stories will be published with any profits generated going to the Children’s Air Ambulance.
This is your chance to be part of history.