We believe in a learning centred approach to remote learning, utilising teacher skill and effective pedagogy, which harnessed by technology, transforms outcomes for all children.
We want to support you in realising your vision and intentions. Whilst we might be in a position to provide solutions, the most important thing is for us to work with you on ‘your’ remote learning offer, so that it caters to all the needs of your pupils, parents and staff. You are the experts of your setting and through working together, we can ensure the most effective remote learning offer in place.
We do this through a mixture of Live and pre-recorded CPD which supports all teachers to quickly feel confident with practical strategies, putting them in a position of growth, where they can embrace the remote learning challenge (opportunity).
Our support is applicable across a range of devices and software and is underpinned by pedagogy development, supported by policy and protocols across all phases from Early years to post 16.
We believe that Remote Learning should not be a reactive strategy. We see remote learning strategy as an opportunity for IT growth rather than a temporary solution.
Part of the EdTech Demonstrator Programme.
We can offer COMPLETELY FREE support in areas such as:
- Microsoft Teams (setting up through to advanced)
- Zoom (setting up through to advanced)
- Using class Dojo to engage and interact
- Using Seesaw to have the biggest impact
- Effective feedback for staff, parents and pupils
- Engaging parents in online learning
- Creating pupil support videos
- Using Microsoft OneNote (A virtual exercise book)
- Using Microsoft Sway (Interactive asynchronous sessions)
- Using Microsoft Forms in line with learning intention
- Remote learning timetables that work for everyone (and have the most impact)
- Engagement and interaction in live sessions- effective strategies that transform live sessions
- Everything Safeguarding when delivering remote learning
- Ofsted readiness and remote learning
- Subject specific pedagogy
- Making informed decisions- A balanced approach for sustained impact
- EYFS specific practice during closures
- Effective phonics sessions during remote learning
- Differentiation during remote learning
- SEND- Can remote learning provide further opportunities to support our children
- And much much more
If you are interested in getting support from us, log onto the Edtech Expression of Interest page and make sure you select Delta Academies Trust as the demonstrator so we can start to work together straight away.