Our Vision and Values
To improve educational outcomes for communities in the North of England, creating a sustainable organisation that improves our society and the wider environment.
- Ensure that all young people are confident, employable and have the knowledge, confidence and skills to challenge received wisdom through a wide range of experiences and broad curriculum
- Enable all our pupils and students to share in the wealth of information available online, support their autodidactic learning and knowledge acquisition, and actively combat the growing digital divisions in our society.
- Operate a financially sustainable organisation, characterised by high value for money and a minimal environmental impact. To secure a high-quality learning environment using trust level condition information to inform capital investment and use of pooled resources
- Develop the Education Exchange (EdEx) as the vehicle to transform educational outcomes across our region. Delta will fund the physical infrastructure. EdEx will lower barriers to access and collaboration through independent strategic leadership and identity
- To establish Exchange Teaching Hub based on high quality educational practice and leadership; enhancing capacity and driving improvement though highly effective and inclusive CPD
- Support regional recruitment and retention of teachers by establishing our own ITT offer
- Create a generation of young people who are socially and environmentally responsible. Leading by example at a board and organisational level
- Place children and students at the heart of everything we do
- Place collaboration before competition, working with others for the betterment of all
- Develop and support professionals in our own and other academies and schools to establish practice that improves lives
- Ensure that all children make good progress irrespective of their starting point and those young people facing disadvantage are lifted from educational poverty
- Never do anything to the detriment of learners, staff, or other stakeholders, in a neighbouring community
- Adhere to the ‘Seven Principles of Public Life’
- Promote environmental awareness and protection locally, nationally, and globally.