Support & Services
Delta Academies Trust operate a central trust function. This central function employs the Chief Executive, the Chief Finance Officer and a number of Directors and support staff to provide centralised services across the Trust covering all educational and operational areas. The Core Team delivers centralised services to support Academies and works to assure consistent working practices and best value for the group.
Use the links below to find out more about the service areas we provide both internally and externally:
- EDUCATION DIRECTORS: A team of lead professionals who take responsibility for the quality of provision, curriculum, teaching and assessment, curriculum led financial planning and strategic leadership
- FINANCE: Experienced professionals highly committed to providing best value for money. Centralised payroll, pensions and audit services, insurance advice, large scale procurement driving down costs and experts ensuring accountability for every penny spent
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Assessment, analytics and high tech data reporting software and training
- HUMAN RESOURCES /RECRUITMENT: Experienced HR and Recruitment specialists supporting you through all areas including recruitment and retention, induction, performance management, staff management and the implementation of policies and procedures
- GOVERNANCE/COMPLIANCE: Legal advice, support on admissions, health and safety, welfare and child protection and the handling of complaints
- SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT: Development and support on overall academic performance, professional development, quality of teaching, curriculum and using technology to maximise learning
- SUCCESSION PLANNING: Strategic vision and system leadership through our teaching school, staff deployment, talent management and leadership development at all levels
- ICT: Onsite and centralised technical expertise working together to provide functional, forward thinking support
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATION: Shared governance, links with the community, parents, carers and guardians, and the provision of consistent information and branding.
- FACILITIES MANAGEMENT: Health and safety support, estates design and management, shared services management